If still interested in a mailing list app, there is also Macjordomo X, a
free app found i.e. here:

<http://macupdate.com/info.php/id/9919>

Not as advanced as LetterRip Pro, but very easy to manage for plain
mailing lists.

Btw, there sure is a version of LetterRip Pro for OS X: v4.0. Found at:

<http://www.letterrip.com/>

Best,
Max Gossell