A-NO-NE Music on 3/19/05 said

>Time to time, PM all the sudden starts to download duplicates I left at
>server for 7 days.  This often happens with one of 3 .Mac addresses I have.
>
>How can I prevent from this to happen.  Amount of effort to clean this up
>is not so easy especially many messages I move manually instead of using
>filter.

I had this happen to me while on vacation last month, but my isp was
changing around some servers and I had atributed it to that. I was
connecting via airport at a hotel vs. dialup at home so that was
different also.

It sounds like yours was same settings and everything and just burped..
but thought I'd most my slightly similar experience in case that helps
ctm dev to figure something out.
--
Barbara Needham