Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback to my earlier posts; as it happens, I received
my registration code pretty much as I hit send on the other mail -
typical! ;-)

I've been playing around with PM, tweaking it to suit my needs, etc,
and while it has been fun for one day, I have a feeling that I'm going
to have to switch back to Mail.app. This morning I experimented with
User Environments - created a new one and without thinking, saved the
folder using the default settings; i.e. folder name PowerMail Files in
User/Documents. Now I can't switch back to my original UE. I have this
awful feeling that in one fell swoop, I have overwritten all my data -
I can't seem to find anything that looks like my original PM folder in
the libraries, and I'm stumped.

If this is indeed the case, then back to Mail.app I go, with £34 down
the drain. :-( I really appreciate the extensive mail handling options
in PM, but the lack of threaded messages, the difficulty I've
experienced in working with attachments sent to my IMAP account, the
lack of an up-to-date FAQ and finally, if it _is_ the case, the fact
that the app merrily overwrote my user data without any warning....
well, let's just say I'm finding it hard to maintain the level of
confidence and enthusiasm with which I started this move to PM.

All suggestions and advice welcome!

Many thanks,
Basheera