Larry Samberg on 3/7/05 said

>I have no great love of HTML email ... and I would not normally create
>HTML email even if I could.
>
>The problem is that other people do, and I am at a major disadvantage
>when I am in a discussion with others would are using highlighting or
>color to call out parts of the discussion. If I start participating I
>screw it up for everybody else ... which does not make a lot of friends.

For those times when you simply must have a conversation with a group of
people [who won't bend to your ways - insert smiley here - ] you could
use Thunderbird. I actually tried using it as a replacement for PowerMail
but PowerMail called me back with the features it does have; but in
Thunderbird you can set different groups to use text mail and other
groups to use html mail.
--
Barbara Needham