Hello,

I'm running into a problem that when I try to send e-mail to a certain
domain using PowerMail it gets bounced back to me as 'unsolicited
commercial e-mail'

When I send using Thunderbird, the message gets through.

According to the tech people at the other domain, the problem is the way
PowerMail is formatting the message ID.

With Thunderbird the message ID is like this - Message-Id:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
With PowerMail the messge ID is like this - Message-Id:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]:465>

According to the other domain's tech people:  The message id contains a
colon (:) near the end. Colons are not
allowed in message ids and are a handy way of rejecting spam messages
whose senders don't properly format their messages.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!
--
Janet Moe