Anyone know trough what mechanism PowerMail picked up my new X-files icon
theme that I set with Candybar. Looks great in the finder, but I kinda
would prefer the old look in PM. I could look around, but there is so
many other things to do, so I thought I'd ask.

Evie Leder said:

>Ahh. Thank you! My eyes thank you!
>
>Best,
>Evie
>
>>Evie Leder / 05.2.23 / 05:41 PM wrote:
>>
>>>How can I remove the PowerMail icon to the left of emails in the message
>>>list?
>>
>>You can edit pref file resource.  I removed it.  It has been long time
>>but I think they are:
>>
>>    "PMpr"
>>    "Hidden prefs"
>>
>>You need to use a resource editor.  I use ResFool.

PM 5.1 | OS X 10.3.6 | Powerbook G4/400 | 768 MB RAM | 30 GB HD