Thanks Andy, I knew that the reply thing could be fixed, I just couldn't
find the place to do it.

As far as the quoting text in a reply thing goes, it is not doing that on
EVERY reply, just most of them.  When I get another one that that feature
doesn't work on, I'll check it out and see if I can better define what I
can and can't do in that mode.

Regards,

John

.