On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 02:43:10 +0100, Mikael Byström wrote:

>Are there any known limitations using PowerMail with Microsoft Exchange
>servers? Especially concerning email use only (Pop, IMAP and SMTP). If
>PowerMail do have any limitations, are there any third party programs
>that can work as intermediaries?

Only used it for POP3 access with PM 4.2.1 (transferring email off an
Exchange Server box that is slowly being decommissioned), without any
issues other than a handful a messages that seemed to get 'stuck' -
downloading just stalled. I ended up leaving them on the server because
none of them were important, and I couldn't see a common cause.

Neil
(PowerMail 4.2.1, OS X 10.3.6, iBook G3 800MHz 640MB)