My iBook has decided to wake up with all existing windows shoved into the
top-left hand corner, so high up that the titlebar is stuck under the
menu. PowerMail is one of these apps, and I can't drag the window back
into place. At least with OS9 I could grab any part of the window border.

Any suggestions welcomed on how to fix this. The floating toolbar is
suffering the same problem - part of the "new message" button is hidden
under the menu and unfortunately I have the Dock pop out from the left-
hand side of the screen so it's hit-and-miss at the moment whether I can
hit a toolbar button before the Dock appears :-)

Neil
(PowerMail 4.2.1, OS X 10.3.6, iBook G3 800MHz 640MB)