Check to see if you have any unsent mail.  Starting PM while not
connected to the internet with unsent mail has produced this error for me.

Also... did you repair permissions, run cron scripts, prebind, etc?
Also... what version of OS?  Journaling on?  Sometimes a fragmented
database can cause problems and Panther defrags when journaling is on.

-------------------------
Bob Moody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
936 Frog Pond Road
Staunton VA 24401
800-326-9192  www.bobmoody.org

The Four-Way Test of the things we think, say, or do:
First: Is it the TRUTH?
Second: Is it FAIR to all concerned?
Third: Will it build GOOD WILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
Fourth: Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?"

Replying to message quoted below the signature line which is below this
message:

*****REPLYING TO MESSAGE QUOTED BELOW******
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:30:03 -0500