marco osti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> cmd-shift-e export the db as a regular base in unix mailbox format to be
> more compatible with other e-mail client.

That Powermail is capable to export its database to a standard unix
format is something very important for me.

For the very same reason I continue using MacSoup for news, instead of
the otherwise better (in *all* other criteria) Hogwasher for instance.

With PowerMail and MacSoup I *always can* export and change, with the
others no.

Hervé

--
remove ".listes" and add a dot after fh please
enlevez ".listes" et ajoutez un point après fh