On 08 12 2004 at 10:36 am -0500, Anthony Sanna wrote:

>On another issue.  When I sent the last reply to your e-mail, I got a
>PowerMail error dialog that said:
>
>Unexpected error on "smtp2.catalog.com"
>C lass='NetP', what=100, when=1, err=0
>timeout (4.4.2)
>
>Assuming that these e-mails were sent, what does all this mean?

No idea about this one (although I DID receive your previous msg which I
am about to reply to).  From the sound of it, your smtp server may have
given a timeout.  My guess is that it did not acknowledge the end of the
DATA phase or the QUIT command.   CTM will be able to tell you for sure
what the error code means though.

-ben

--
Ben Kennedy, chief magician