On Sat, Nov 20, 2004, PowerMail discussions wrote:

>Robert at [EMAIL PROTECTED] said on 20/11/04 4:58 pm
>
>>The Sys Admin side of me wants to ban the use of PowerMail (until it can
>>support either encrypted SMTP passwords or SSL SMTP using STARTTLS on
>>port 25).
>

>Just as an aside, what would you use instead?

Derry,

Our University has a site license for Eudora, so it is free for me to
use. However, I use PowerMail for a number of reasons, not the lease of
which is that PM adopted and delivered a stable OS X version much earlier
that Eudora.

Robert

Robert Snyder, Director
World Campus Data Management Services