One little utility that would be useful to me a paste-address contextual
command. I frequently find myself needed to type somebody's email address
into the text of the a message. I end up go up to the address box and
entering the name, the cutting and pasting it into the text and the
deleting it from the address box. It would be much less klunky to have a
contextual menu item called PASTE ADDRESS that would bring up a scrolling
menu of email addresses and I can select one or more and have them pasted
into the body.

--
Larry S. Samberg         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VM/Fax: 270-514-0557

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other,
but in looking outward together in the same direction.
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery