I've had to get a Windows XP laptop for work purposes and I thought it
would be useful to set up a mail client so that this machine can act as a
backup in emergencies. Does anybody have any opinions on the best Windows
mail program for easy import/export to PowerMail?

I used to think that Netscape/Mozilla was pretty import/export-friendly,
but I've been having problems getting PowerMail to recognize some old
mbox files still sitting on my OS 9.2.2 B&W that I used to use with
WamCom Mozilla 1.3.1, so maybe the format has changed.

Neil
(PowerMail 4.2.1, OS X 10.3.3, iBook G3 800MHz 384MB)