I just downloaded PowerMail 5.1b3 for evaluation.

The first thing I notice is that PowerMail does not respect Group
Distribution Lists from Apple's Address Book. Is this a known issue
which is being worked on?

Example: I have a group in Apple's Address Book with 14 people assigned
to it. (Each of those 14 people has multiple e-mail addresses.)

In Apple's Address Book, I use the Edit Distribution List command to
select which address should be used for each individual when using this
group.

After importing the address book into PowerMail, and when I select the
group as the recipient of the mail, many of the wrong e-mail addresses
get used.

Dave Burbank