>I reported a bug in Powermail a few days ago, and I would recommend that
>you not follow Jérôme's advice if you are using a PM database that is
>mounted on a shared volume. I haven't tried the "move attachments to
>trash" filter, but I suspect it will cause problems.

Well, coincidentally or not, I have just been getting a strange error
since doing the "move attachments" filter.  When I try to print an e-
mail, I get...

An error occurred
Error -30891

...is this error related to auto-trashing html gif's?  My PM database is

Tony
--
Anthony R. Sanna
SACO Foods, Inc.