I have the same problem: the first aid screen is short-lived and ends in
unexpected quit. I believe the beta that was anounced was supposed to
solve that, but I have lost the link....due to a PowerMail-database
crash. My backup was recent, but it just made me miss that mail.

Anyone care to foward the link again?

Thanks!

--
Mirko Kranenburg