On 09 9 2004 at 8:08 am -0400, Jefferis Peterson wrote:

>Is there a way, or a FAQ instruction, on logging in to a Hotmail account
>with Powermail?  Entourage sets it up for you automatically, so the info
>is hidden...

As far as I know hotmail does not provide any standard API for its
service.  Entourage likely works by virtue of Microsoft sleeping with its
own dog food (if you'll excuse the mixed metaphor).

After all, the purpose of hotmail is to make the user view ads, and that
benefit is defeated if mail is pulled by other means.

-b

--
Ben Kennedy, chief magician
zygoat creative technical services