Hi all,

Earlier this week I updated to version 2.2 of SpamSieve on OSX and when I
next opened PowerMail and ran my filters I got the dreaded 'where is
SpamSieve.app' message.  Michael Tsai figured out what I needed to do to
fix the problem, & I thought I'd share it here.  Here is what I did:

1) Quit out of SpamSieve. (note: I'm not 100% sure this step is
necessary, since SS opens when you do step #4 below)

2) Make sure you only have ONE copy of SpamSieve on your drive. (mine is
in /Applications)

3) Choose "Open PowerMail Additions" from PowerMail's Scripts menu.

4) Open the "Spam Scripts" folder and the "SpamSieve - Evaluate.scpt"
file therein.  (note: the script will open in Script Editor)

5) In the Script Editor, change "SpamSieve" to "iCal" and compile the
script.  (note: you will get a compile error, that's OK)

6) Change "iCal" back to "SpamSieve", compile it again, and save.

Jim

PS: Michael says he got this idea from another PowerMail user, Roland Wegmann.

--
Jim Pistrang
JP Computer Resources