On 13 8 2004 at 12:11 pm -0400, david.gordon wrote:

>So how do I filter by BCC? "Envelope To:" perhaps? But that doesn't work
>for me...

At the risk of stating the obvious, there will be no BCC: header in the
incoming mail so can't filter on that.

I don't see any Envelope-To: header on any of my messages so I'm not sure
what you're referring to, unless that's something your mail server adds
based on the envelope recipient.

Seems to me you ought to examine the headers of one of your received
messages, then pick an appropriate combination to filter on.  (e.g. why
not just filter on From: your phone address?)

-ben

--
Ben Kennedy, chief magician
zygoat creative technical services