Hi all,

I too have received MailSword spam but I have also received the one below
which makes it look as if the recipient replied to it with the code 9188
as requested.

This guy needs a slap and if he is a list member should be removed from
the list.

A response from CTM as to what they are doing about it might be helpful.

Incidentally I don't use .mac so maybe the problem is not with that.

Chris