I have not had any email from the list since mid July. I sent this
question to the list back then.

In the meantime, I had contacted CTM directly because once before the
list bounced me off because .mac was bouncing the list mail. (It seems to
be a common problem if you use .mac accounts with lists. It has been
reported on other lists as well.)

I had no response to either the list mail or email to ctm, so when I saw
these two messages, I assumed that I had to answer to get to CTM.

I am sorry for bugging the list with these two responses. The real
culprit seems to be .mac and whatever they are doing with lists.

Midi

Andy caused electrons to hula in cyberspace with: