Dr, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>* The EMA archive script & FilemakerPro solution from John Carlsen is
>really pretty good. It's not real quick though. It took me about 3 days
>to export/archive 80,000 emails from Claris Emailer to FMP.
>I did not delete them from CE.
><http://homepage.mac.com/ThinkAgain/Mac/index.html>

I moved all of my messages (100 000+) to PowerMail (with some difficulty)
last year. I don't really understand why you would like them in the EMA
database (except as a backup of course), when they could all be at your
fingertips any time without having to fire up FM separately. Perhaps you
have an even more massive amount of messages than I do?

I really enjoy PM's search present facility, that supersedes anything you
can do in FM. One of the greatest assets with PM and also one of the
major reasons I choose PowerMail. Despite occasional complaints, I
personally feel PowerMail is the best choice for emailing on the Mac OS X
platform.

PM 5.0.1 | OS X 10.3.4 | Powerbook G4/400 | 768 MB RAM | 30 GB HD