It appears that on 17/7/04 at 2:34 pm Stuart Hogg spake thus:

>Hi everybody,
>
>I'm new to this list, and new to Powermail. Please forgive my
>ignorance, I'm trying the program out just now. I have been using
>Entourage in the past, but I need something that will support the
>services menu so it can communicate with Daylite CRM software.
>
>The problem I have is that I can't seem to find a Sent Items folder
>anywhere, or any way of creating one. I can't imagine that that an
>email client this powerful wouldn't have one, and I'd rather not have
>to Cc everything to myself.
>
>Anyone out there know how to get this happening? Or is there something
>glaringly obvious that needs pointed out to me?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Stuart
>--
>Stuart Hogg
>Great Big Resources Ltd
>0845 230 6160, 0794 059 1364
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>www.greatbigresources.co.uk
>--

In Preferences-General you state where you want the sent items saved, you
can use any folder. If a sent items folder doesn't exist just create one,
put a space before the name and it will appear towards the top of your
folder list.

HTH

Cheers
--
Pat O'Halloran    http://www.danu.co.uk
All tapes left in a car for more than about a fortnight