I' can't get this filter working. Subject line of the pesky message is
"Re: [X4U] De-fragmentation (revisited)". I set it to filter on Subject,
contains, De-fragmentation. Actions are Move to Trash, Set status to
Read, and Don't show in Recent Mail. Still shows up, unread, in Recent
Mail.  So it does none of them automatically. When I filter manually
though, from Menu Bar Mail/Perform Filter, etc, it does move on out to
Trash. But aren't the filters supposed to just work?
Thanks.
--
rs
Music Currently playing:  "KFJC Los Altos Hills - 56k feed: Free-form