I have this script someone here suggested to me (tnx); it's pretty
fine if it'll open the message window instead of creating the new
message and place it in out tray as draft. I opened the as
dictionary of powermail: closed just in time avoiding injury :-(

tell application "PowerMail"
        activate
        account "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
        make new message with properties {subject:"ordine  #54575", recipient:
{"name  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"}}
        open message
end tell

I'm very sorry about this /again-once more/ request but I lost the
relative messages: which way do you prefer to create/use a template
message for a daily order? I need to select my relative account
put the same subject, some address, some signature.