In the past, I have heard a number of reports of powermail database
corruption. As a Powermail user, can you confirm this? How has it
affected you, if at all. Have you lost data? Has this been fixed in the
newest version? I'm a long time Claris Emailer User and I can see that
PowerMail has a strong similarity, which I think is wonderful. However,
in order for me to commit to a new tool as important as an email client,
the database integrity must be absolutely solid.  So I'm asking for your
informed, honest & "inside opinion". Many Thanks!
Please feel free to respond either on or off list.

Dave