Make sure you go to iPhoto prefs and choose Powermail there.  It worked
for me (today - thanks for posting the info on the patcher!).

Gunnar Madsen

--
Gee, Spot! Records
http://www.gunnarmadsen.com

Ants in My Pants! - Winner of a 2002 Parents' Choice GOLD Award
"as witty as all get-out and unexpectedly touching, too" - Los Angeles Times