>But then, no other user is able to use them or I'm I wrong? That was my
>point to put them where they are.

I haven't tried this, but you might be able to make aliases for each
item. Leave the master copy in your folder, then you wouldn't have to
worry about them again when you upgraded PowerMail versions. Have you
tried making an alias? (I'm not sure if this works, since usually others
don't have access to files in another user's account, but you might be
able to do this).

Wayne

--
"I could tell you a million stories, I could cost you your beliefs. But,
I've never stolen from a honest man, 'cause I'm the prince of thieves. "

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
Wayne's Music Calendar: http://ical.mac.com/wayneb/Music
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://www.ctmdev.com/tools/

Music Currently playing: