>>I set all my filters to apply to both incoming and outgoing mail, but my
>>replies stay in my outbox after they're sent. Am I misunderstanding
>something?

>I had this problem for a bit and it confused me. Make sure that in the
>filter, the option for execute is set to "If any conditions are met".

Did that. No effect. The strange thing is that if I apply filters
(command-option-M) to the stuff in my outbox then it does get moved.

I'd say there is a bug here.

>Also, it would be a TREMENDOUS feature if the options within a filter
>could be individually grouped in a boolean fashion.

No kidding. The PowerMail filter are not very Power. Barely better than
Eudora. I believe MailSmith does it right.

V.
--
Victor Eijkhout
http://www.eijkhout.net/