On Mon, Jun 7, 20044:59 PM, the following words from Bob Salsburg
[EMAIL PROTECTED], emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>Is there something within PM5 to log POP/SMTP sessions (IMAP too for
>those that have it)?

If there is, I haven't found it.

Emailer had a logging feature that I really appreciated. When an error
was encountered, the Log folder became bold so I'd know to check if a
message wasn't sent or when there were server errors during sending or
retrieval. This was really helpful with dial-up accounts. Now that I'm
temporarily using dial-up instead of DSL, I really long for this feature.
I remember getting credited for a broken email server when I was able to
prove to the ISP that I had been getting errors when accessing my account.

In PowerMail, the Out Tray is bold if a message hasn't been sent
correctly, but it would be nice to have more information on incoming and
outgoing messages in PM.
--
Is there not
An art, a music, and a stream of words

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *
* Addictions: iTunes 4 * WarCraft * The Sims * FileMaker Pro