could you maybe post the full header of the empty message to the list?

Can it be that your provider scans mails for "offending content" or what
ever and alters the content ?

All the best

Matthias

schmidt-systemdevelopment
http://www.schmidt-system.com
iChat/AIM: MatKoyasan
Tel. +31-736-56-3905
Am/On: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 07:19:49 +0200 schrieb/wrote: Daniel Daniel Ross