Hi John,

>Given this, is there any value for me to get SpamSieve with PM?  It does
>not seem to add anything for my situation, but I don't want to overlook
>anything when ordering the PM upgrade.

I think the bottom line is, if you are satisfied with the level of
screening you have now, you don't need SpamSieve.  If on the other hand a
lot of spam is getting through, it's worth it.

BTW, sending a 'challennge message' to a spam sender is pretty much
useless as I understand it, and may in fact result in more spam, if the
'sender' is a spoofed email address.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

Jim
--
Jim Pistrang
JP Computer Resources