Damienn,

Thanks for your input.
Indeed, it may be a good idea to try to export message database.
It was suggested by Jerome that I could eventually isolate corrupted
message by exporting message folders and this experiment has pointed to
multiple messages in my Sent Mail folder as being source of problem.
Unfortunately, I am unable to pinpoint them yet... Only 6278 messages
left to go through...

What export would you suggest as the safest bet for later import?

> so
>perhaps you ought to check out the integrity of your system beyond PM in
>regard to this: like fonts,

Only original OSX fonts so far.

>keyboard layouts,

Only Latin US layout and Unicode Croatian layout. Before I used to have
much more complicated setup but last week I installed a clean Panther
10.3.4 and kept it as simple as I could. Hardly something could get
corrupted there in such short time...

> language packs

Only US,

>voodoo-viruses, etc.

Heh, what frustrates me is that ever since I got Mac, I wasn't able to
locate any viruses... Originally coming from PC world this is unusual... :-))

>Disregard the last suggestions. Be friend with a Brunette Lady instead.

Any nice lady will do. :-)
Calling it White Lady was a great thing, at least any real gentleman
would go really easy on cursing over the problem called such charming name.

>Hope you'll be able to solve your problem. Sometimes we have to go to the
>bottom with things, before the symptom disappears...

I'm well aware of that... It really makes me not a happy person that I've
literally spent whole day today (and quite number of hours over last two
years) searching for solution for something that should not be problem at
all (or at least should be solved by someone else, for change), knowing
that probably it will take few more days but heck, I remember days when
this frustrations used to be fun... But, then I wasn't self-employed...

Best regards,
Sead