Since 2 days I am experiencing the same problem.

The first week or so after the upgrade it all worked fine.

The only changes I've done during the past 2 days (since the problem
begun to occur) was to create some new filters and to adjust some
existing ones. I did not touch the existing spam filters though. Another
thing I noticed is that when using Mark as SPAM it does not set the label
to spam (as it did). Applying the Spam: actions filter after marking as
spam, will correctly label the spam.

---marlyse

------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------