Been a while since I used PowerMail... At least a year or so...

I am trying to get back up to speed with v.5 and instantly recall the
power and speed of the app.  Have a question or two some of the more
experienced users might be able to help out with...

I'm an IMAP user and find that the connection settings are somewhat
unique in PM compared to other apps... You set a connection per account,
rather than letting one connection schedule handle multiple... at least
that is the current limitation based on the radio buttons!

I am trying to set up filters, but see I can only use local mailboxes for
storage... unless I am missing something.  Is that really the case?  If
it is... can anyone point me in the direction of a procmail lesson so I
can set some server side filtering up and just happily browse subscribed
folders?

Other than recent mail which only seems to support POP accounts - or
locally stored mail - is there a way to have an integrated In Tray view?
 I know I can set up all messages to just dump there, but that's not want
I was hoping to have.

Thanks in advance!

JG

--