Michael Tsai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I suppose it's possible that the "SpamSieve - Evaluate.scpt" file
> inside PowerMail is damaged. If that's the case, re-installing 5.0
> would help.

I did reinstall 5.0 (from the same archive that worked before), still
with no result
On the other hand something striking is, if I manually select a lot of
incoming messages (mostly spam) that I just downloaded, then launch
"SpamSieve-Evaluate" *from the finder* (in powermail additions / spam
scripts) *then it works*
 It sounds like, if instead of running the plain spam setup assistant I
prepared an incoming filter triggering that script, it may do...

Herve

--
remove ".listes" and add a dot after fh please
enlevez ".listes" et ajoutez un point après fh