On Tue, 25 May 2004 20:01:00 +0200, "Cap Schwartz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, allegedly wrote:

>Subject: How to keep message toolbar as default
>From: "Cap Schwartz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 13:26:56 -0700
>
>I like having the functionality of the toolbar available in messages
>(after I've double-clicked them to make them larger), but I don't like
>having to use View > Show Toolbar for each message. Is there a way to
>make this "sticky" so it becomes the default behavior until I change it?

Try toggling it using the silver(?) button in the upper right, opposite
the red,amber, green buttons. Once I switched the toolbar 'on' here, it
stayed on for new messages, after quitting/restarting PM.

- Chris

** CHRIS'S UNPREDICTABLE and OCCASIONAL Newsletter for Mac Users **