On Mon, 24 May 2004 21:44:50 +0400 fk wrote:

>>>I don't understand - you have the red stamp (= send button) in the
>>>toolbar, or not?
>>>>

>>Yes, but not in the individual message window that i'm writing...
>>

>Select "Customize Toolbar..." from the view menu with a new message open
>and drag the send icon into your toolbar.

Sorted, the toolbar was just hidden in the new message windows.

>>>Had the same question, but it's there in the toolbar: the magnifying
>>>glass icon.
>>
>>That brings up the large search dialogue. There used to be a small window
>>for filtering the contents of a mailbox by from/to/subject.
>
>Ah, the quick view/filter is now built into the toolbar as well. On the
>right on in a default toolbar configuration. It has a 'little' magnifying
>glass in a text field that might say: Subject, From, To, From or To.

I've found the View Only option in the View Menu, brings up the old-style
menu with all the options, but I haven't been able to add that into my
toolbar. When I customize there is no small magnifying glass (even in the
default toolbar).

Many thanks,

Adam