On Sun, May 09, 2004, the following words from cheshirekat
[EMAIL PROTECTED], emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>>Note that PM 5.0b18 will open the script file in Script Editor or show it
>>in the Finder if you have some modifier keys pressed, so it will be hard
>>to assign a keyboard shortcut... but I will remove this in the final
version.

>Jerome,
>
>Will this feature open the script in the default script editor or Apple's
>Script Editor? I am hoping it is the default script editor as I use Smile
>and never have any need to use Apple's Script Editor at all.

Since I haven't seen a reply to the above question, I'm assuming it
didn't make it to the list and asking again.
--
Music is intended and designed for sentient beings that have hopes and
purposes and emotions.

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *