Richard Hart wrote on Tue 18 May 2004 at 07:07 -0700

>It sounds as though you're searching for John AND Jane. They can't both
>send the same message.

Yes, that's it!

>What you want is to find a message from John OR Jane.

Exactly!

>I cannot find a way to perform an OR search, though. So how are you
>doing the OR part?

I was just adding another line to the search.

I think this is the answer though

Barbara Needham wrote on Tue 18 May 2004 at 07:24 -0700

>It is a one line
>search, "From" includes at least one of and then put John Jane in the
>search box.

Thanks.

It would be better to have an OR search though wouldn't it? The search
entry box is quite small to get a lot of info into if you want to find
messages from (say) five people.

--
david.gordon