Folks,

As members of the PowerMail-discuss and PowerMail-testing lists, we are
pleased to inform you of the availability of a final candidate release
for final testing from the public iDisk for user "powermail" or from:

        <http://homepage.mac.com/powermail/>

We are NOT announcing this on our home page or to public websites, as we
are very close releasing 5.0; but your feedback on our lists on show-
stopper bugs exclusively is most welcome.

Many thanks in advance for your feedback on the mailing lists !

The PowerMail team.

----------------------

Incremental release notes (since previous seeded version)

5.0b26/ final public beta

     New features

   * During a drag and drop operation, hitting the space bar will do an
     immediate spring loading of the folder under the mouse, or will bring
     the window under the mouse to the front
   * Attachment references can now be deleted from AppleScript
   * Added a new built-in AppleScript allows to reattach attachments that
     have been lost

     Bug fixes

   * Fixes SMTP AUTH login issues with several servers including AOL
   * When hiding the toolbar from the view menu (instead of the window's
     title bar), the setting is now persistent
   * Corrupted messages that do not have an empty line to delimit the end of
     the message header were not saved in the database, and thus were
     re-downloaded at each connection
   * The actions defined in the "Mark as good" preference are now also
     applied when marking as good a message located in the Mail Trash
   * Clicking in the scrollbar of an HTML message did not work correctly in
     5.0b12
   * SpamSieve integration did not work properly when executing the filters
     manually
   * When forwarding a message, or when saving it as a text file, the
     "reply-to" field was labeled as "from" (when reply-to is configured in
     the short header preferences)
   * The message status can now be changed between incoming status (read,
     unread, replied...) and outgoing status (draft, sent...) via
     AppleScript. Usefull to change the status to sent, for messages that
     have been imported
   * When modifying a waiting message by changing it's account, it would be
     sent twice
   * The command and option keys are no longer used when running a script
     from the scripts menu, so it is now possible to use Mac OS 10.3's
     keyboard shortcuts
   * In the export assistant, the "include attachments" checkbox could be
     enabled when exporting to tabulated text format
   * Some erroneous drawing could occur on the menubar when using the
     contextual menu
   * When performing long operations that show a progress window, the
     message list was updated in real time. It is now updated only when the
     action is terminated, and this should be faster (example: when you
     empty the mail trash, while the trash is selected in the mail browser)

   "Excellent full-featured programme with top-notch support from the
    developers (even for bonehead queries). by far the best of many
    Email progs I've tried."
   "Caber" user comment from www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from http://www.ctmdev.com