On Wednesday, 5 May 2004, Cap Schwartz, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
thoughtfully composed the following:

>Well, I took the plunge. Signed up for the upgrade to PM5, copied my
>database, downloaded and installed the latest beta, applied the key, and
>fired it up. The application started with the message that it couldn't
>find PowerMail Files, and gave the option to Select it. I navigated to
>~/Mail/PowerMail Files, but it was grayed out and couldn't be selected.

Try double-clicking on the Message database inside the PowerMail Files folder...

HTH,

Marcus

--
Marcus Jarrett, Adelaide, South Australia.

No evidence is powerful enough to force acceptance of a conclusion that
is emotionally distasteful.

-Theodosius Dobzhansky