Rick Lecoat wrote:

>For those of us using the beta, does that mean that we'll be able to use
>the Full version 5 to update message/attachment links that have been lost
>in the conversion to the beta version?

Attachments links should have not be broken during the conversion.
If they have, make sure the attachment folder set in the attachment
preference is good (if you have duplicated your database and attachment
folder, PowerMail may be using the original folder instead of the copy).

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "I've recently switched from Entourage X and  I want to say that
    PowerMail is really slick. Small, fast and versatile."
  Andy Fragen, PowerMail user

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com