Since upgrading to PM5 I've set up some new filters to take care of some
mail that was hanging around in my Out Tray (I'm one of those people who
has a filter for almost every person in my address book, so I have very
little mail in my In or Out Trays).

However, the filters do not want to work on mail that was sent *before*
the upgrade. they correctly file messages that I create and send from
PM5, but 'legacy' messages are not handled. Eg. If I create and send a
mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, my 'Joe Bloggs' filter files it nicely in the
JBloggs folder. But if I manually apply the same filter to a mail that
was sent to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> under PM4, it just sits in the Out Tray and
is not filed.

Bug?

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.3.2  ::  PM 5.0b12  ::  3 pane mode