On Tue, Apr 13, 2004, the following words from Riva Freifeld
[EMAIL PROTECTED], emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>I very often start to write one or more messages with the intention of
>finishing them a little later.  I don't want to save them as drafts and
>close their windows --  I want to leave them open, so I don't forget
>about them.  More often than not, these are replies to other messages.
>It would be very helpful if the list of open windows under the menu item
>"Window" somehow visually distinguished my outgoing messages from the
>incoming ones, perhaps by sorting them separately.  This would be very
>useful when replying to different messages on a discussion list which may
>have many messages with the same subject header.

I've found myself in the same boat as you many times! I don't have an
easy solution, but agree it would be convenient to have a means of
distinguishing an outgoing reply from an incoming reply when they all
have the same subject. Maybe a little icon next to the subject of the
open message in the "Window" menu? Having this addressed by PowerMail
would get my vote.

cheshirekat

--
Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca, writer and philosopher

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *