At 11:14 AM -0600 on Sunday, March 28, 2004, Victor Eijkhout
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Ok, I've switched off html viewing. But occasionally I get an email that
>I am interested in which happens to be in html. Where is the "view
>message in web browser" option? (Why doesn't safari offer a Service "view
>selection in browser"?)

I use the 2 pane view, and when I open a message containing HTML, there's
a globe icon at the bottom of the window. Click and hold on that icon,
and you see a menu containing choices to "View message in web browser" or
"Show HTML" (the latter will open the message in PM's HTML viewer).

HTH,

Emily