Just to put Matthew out of his misery...

Matthew, do this:
Option-click on any Powermail discussion list message to view the full
headers (or select View Full Headers from the View menu); the
instructions for unsubscribing form the list are at the end of the full
header.

Rick

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.3.2  ::  PM 4.2.1  ::  3 pane mode