That particular dialog comes up  if the scripts can't load correctly. The
Burst folder must contain the "Burst Malformed Digest", "Burst Yahoo
Digest", and "Clean eList Messages" scripts and the "Burst" folder must
be inside your "PowerMail Scripts" folder that is inside your user
folder. The user folder is a variable that is designated by PowerMail. If
any of these folders or scripts are not named as they were originally or
are in the wrong place you will see the error.

--
Andy Fragen